Commie Library of Memes

Right, would be more accurate to write: No one wants to work full time anymore, and still be forced to live in their car.
It’s hard to get that fast food smell out of the upholstery.
I hate having to manage other people. I can’t imagine being willing to do it for less than $25/hr. These wages are a joke.

13 Likes

Maybe just take that t away from “taxed”?

7 Likes

Seen a meme going around:

If $600/wk unemployment makes your business no longer able to hire, then it deserves to fail.

14 Likes
3 Likes

trek capitalism meme guinan data opti 640

system starting to crack finish it off

13 Likes
17 Likes

25 Likes

Happy International Workers’ Day AKA Labour Day AKA May Day! :balloon::balloon::balloon: From The Parliament of Finland.

22 Likes

19 Likes

Just because neoliberalism is supposed to bring to mind something like"new freedom" doesn’t make it some better form of capitalism.

25 Likes

28 Likes

I read that of the four students killed, only one was a protester, and their average distance away from the killers was over 100 meters.

And the girl in the picture was a 14-year-old runaway who just happened to walk onto campus that day.

17 Likes

Mr. Linkey’s father was a student there at the time. His (future)mother was studying nearby.
This incident changed their lives in ways that are hard to measure but very real and have had long lasting effects. The dad dropped out and lost all faith in the university and our government in general. Who knows what he would’ve become or accomplished otherwise?
I don’t mean to equate their experiences to those of people more directly involved in the slaughter, but just to remind us all that the negative repercussions of this kind of response are long lived and subtle. They sow apathy, anger, disgruntlement and disenfranchisement in a wide, wide audience.
And we see the same playing out at peaceful protests still. Makes me weep. :cry:

23 Likes

31 Likes

Thoughts Overthinking GIF

15 Likes

Always remember that laziness under capitalism is justified. Goofing off while getting paid is a fair trade for low wages and no say in what you do. :smiling_imp:

15 Likes

King Of The Hill Eating GIF

10 Likes
21 Likes

26 Likes

21 Likes