Commie Library of Memes

11 Likes

22 Likes

That can be answered with one word: Shame.

11 Likes

To be a capitalist is to be a liar.

12 Likes

I got another two words: nationalist propaganda.

12 Likes

Pharma execs deserve to be experimented on in their own labs.

4 Likes

Woody Guthrie’s guitar… and Pete Seeger’s banjo:

16 Likes

Source

Not exactly commie, but for fuck sake, it’s like some kind of cycle-of-abuse shit writ large.

Now the Israeli government sounds just like hitler. They must be so proud.

Jews aren’t good or bad, they’re just people. I’m not anti-semitic. And it’s not anti-semitic to point out that the Israeli government is literally fully fascist.

21 Likes
11 Likes

26 Likes
15 Likes

19 Likes

24 Likes

15 Likes

23 Likes

I mean, it’s pretty ugly.

But coca cola hires death squads to kill people for water access, and nestle pollutes so badly whole towns have had to be abandoned in its wake.

I’d say a rich guy denying union benefits is quite bad, but there’s historical precedent for much worse.

What we as workers need to do, is remind these guys that unionization is a compromise. We could go back to dragging plutocrats out of their houses and beating them in front of their children, if they don’t want to meet us halfway.

15 Likes

It’s all degrees of the same badness. We shouldn’t wait until Bezos is killing union actvists before we take action.

I nearly wrote “We shouldn’t wait until Bezos hires the Pinkertons”, but then I remembered that he had already done that

Don’t wait for a problem to develop before you deal with it.

20 Likes

Indeed.

8 Likes

I don’t think Denmark has a minimum wage same as Finland and Sweden. In Finland we have collective labour agreements of course the rigjt wing is trying to destroy them.

4 Likes

All laws are solutions to problems. I’m not arguing that Denmark shouldn’t have one, but when you have a poverty rate of 0.2% instead of 10.5%*, minimum wage might never make it to the top of the to-do list.

* I really doubt that numeric comparisons of poverty rates between different nations has much validity, but I think the real situation is about what the rate comparison looks like it is.

5 Likes