Commie Library of Memes

:eyes:

:green_heart: :earth_americas: :purple_heart: :earth_africa: :blue_heart: :earth_asia: :heart: :blue_heart: :yellow_heart:

5 Likes

You mean don’t get caught up in pursuing personal wealth and power, and instead be humbled by the…
“Um, no, I mean give me 10% of your money and no more buttsex.”

6 Likes

What scared me as a kid was knowing god told quite a few people to be martyrs, and I didn’t want to have to do that if it told me to do that. Just look at what god did to jonah, and job. Why would it ever be a good idea to work for that monster?

But then, I thought god would start talking to me like a voice in my head if I pledged myself to it. My mom and dad and practically everyone in my life at the time all claimed to literally hear god’s voice when they prayed but I never did.

Made me feel like there was something wrong with me my whole life.

I know they’re just liars now. Or maybe mentally ill. But I doubt that. So they’re all just liars and religion is just made up stuff to make people feel better when it’s not being used to control their behavior.

10 Likes

commie

23 Likes
23 Likes

7 Likes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Working_poor#See_also

See also

18 Likes

23 Likes

Sauce:

22 Likes

16 Likes

While on the right people with different values, goal, strategies, philosophies, etc., all line up behind whoever has the most power at the moment.

12 Likes

People on the right sacrifice their values in sevice to their politics.

People on the left build their politics out of their values.

10 Likes

25 Likes
11 Likes

Technically, Musk, Bezos and most of the rest of the billionaires are also upper-middle class. They aren’t called Count Musk or Duke Bezos yet, are they?

9 Likes

the politicians’ plans are to get you angry at a handful of billionaires so that those politicians and their upper-middle-class friends and family can keep milking the system untouched.

Yeah, but no. It’s tough to think of any US politicians besides Sanders, Warren and AOC trying to get us angry at at billionaires. Even Biden has said (not infamously enough) that billionaires are not a problem.

As for people usually ranked as upper middle class, they’re not “untouched.” Their standard of living has been declining for decades.

10 Likes

Not yet, but it’s just a matter of time before one of these assholes declares himself the Marquis of the International Waters or Duke of Low Earth Orbit or some shit like that

8 Likes

Baron Elon Musk of Mars

9 Likes

If you are going to declare yourself to be nobility, you might as well declare yourself Emperor, King, Kaiser or Tsar.

Tsar seems to be the most fitting in my opinion

8 Likes

Ernie K-Doe already claimed the title of Emperor of the Universe; these sad wannabe kings couldn’t come up with anything better than “Executive Chairman of Meta-Earth” or some such shit

5 Likes