Conservative Covid-19 expert Stella Immanuel says Biden and Gates downloaded their brains and have been replaced by demonic clones

Originally published at: Conservative Covid-19 expert Stella Immanuel says Biden and Gates downloaded their brains and have been replaced by demonic clones | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

35 Likes

Imagine how the parents who entrusted their kids’ health to this pediatrician must be feeling now. Yikes.

28 Likes

Something seriously wrong with her. She gave Bezos a pass.

19 Likes

What an exciting and frightening world these people occupy.

Edited for spacial context.

16 Likes

This rant seems ripe for an Andre Antunes heavy metal accompaniment.

6 Likes

Emily Blunt Lol GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

3 Likes

Lizard People 2.0

11 Likes

We will clone you, download your brain to the internet of things.

Oh no - not that! If there is one thing I learned from BB is that the internet of things is terrible! He’s gonna get hacked and start playing fart sounds out of his bluetooth speaker!

28 Likes

I reread the excerpt several times and I cannot make any sense out of the part beginning with Bill Gates being deceived. I don’t mean “sense” as “rational, believable” but “sense” as “able to be comprehended.” What does “If you guess what’s gonna die in 20 years, why is he killing us” even mean? It sounds like the computer-generated word salad you find at the top of Google searches.

20 Likes

So, we’re on to literally dehumanizing people, now? Bit on-the-nose if you ask me.

19 Likes

Fuck. Biden’s in my fucking toaster again!

30 Likes

If they ever start uploading full human beings to the Thingiverse then I think I’d be less apt to make a Bill Gates than I would be to print my own Milla Jovovich.

3d-print

23 Likes

Multipass

25 Likes

I wonder what would happen if your 3D printer ran out of orange filament.

11 Likes

There’s always Magenta.

Or Riff Raff.

19 Likes

She should be quoted when Rand Paul and similar point to their MD degree as proof of their expertise on science.

14 Likes

Oh, she has lots of thoughts

24 Likes

do you think you would be less attracted to her without hair? i certainly would not be.

1 Like

I think she used talk to text. Most of the grammer problems seem like the things talk to text gets wrong. Now, her logic (can we call it that? her attempt at making any sense at all isn’t actually logic), well, that’s not because of talk-to-text.

Dear Dr. Stella Gwandiku-Ambe Immanuel,
Which is more likely?

• You are a total fucking idiot,

OR 

• A global secret society that is downloading evil demon spirits (into what? generic_name’s toaster?), that only is helping people who have opposite political opinions than you but have done no demonstrably bad things.

Hmmmm. Must be … Satan !

6 Likes