RFK Jr says Bill Gates is planning to turn us into "enslaved consumers" with "biometric sub-dermal sensor system" implants

Originally published at: RFK Jr says Bill Gates is planning to turn us into "enslaved consumers" with "biometric sub-dermal sensor system" implants | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Why bother with implants?

20 Likes

I know that Bill Gates is extremely interested in my location 24/7. :woman_shrugging:

But he already knows that from my cellphone.

34 Likes

29 Likes

You know, once upon a time, people like Mr. RFK Jr here were shunned, and left to be ridiculed on street corners homeless and destitute, instead of receiving the help they so obviously needed. Now apparently, they get elected to high political offices instead of receiving the help they so obviously need. At least he’s not homeless? I’m sure there’s a better way to deal with this kind of situation though.

21 Likes

Isn’t Musk’s company the one that is literally designing microchips to implant in human brains? Why the continued obsession with Bill Gates when he hasn’t even been running Microsoft since 2008?

31 Likes

But not scions of the aristocracy; like him.

They were sent to walled places in the country; never to be heard from again.

13 Likes

Bill, my location is either at my desk or in bed, and I have the vital signs of someone that’s always either at their desk or in bed and eats too many Pringles. No need to track this shit, just ask.

15 Likes

i guess i’ll just have to use pictures of people waving to buy my groceries now. ( who am i kidding. i haven’t stepped foot… err hand? … into a whole foods since the sale. they were always kind of awful, and it only got worse )

4 Likes

Amateur. What about the Frankenstein Earphone Radio Controls of the Gangster Computer-God, and the brain-bank cities on the far side of the moon, where our REAL brains are kept?!

6 Likes

antisemitism. ( eta: i was under the impression that billg was jewish, and i was wrong. although i guess it’s possible rfkjr also thought that. :thinking: )

4 Likes

Not many of them are going to get to Gates’s 'Chip ‘n Go’ alive if they’re relying on Tesla full self-driving.

5 Likes

Why? He’s nominally Catholic.

2 Likes

That’s the thing with conspiracy theorists. They deny what’s right in front of their face, and choose to believe in a far more fantastical reality. It’s disconcerting how many people fall for this crap.

12 Likes

My guess is it might be more from the Gates foundation working in vaccine science, as well as Gates lore being deeply embedded in conspiracy lore. Not saying there isn’t a huge amount of antisemitism in a lot of RFK vaccine beliefs.

11 Likes

I don’t follow; the only reference to Gates’ religious background I could find is this line from Wikipedia:

When he was young, his family regularly attended a church of the Congregational Christian Churches, a Protestant Reformed denomination.[28][29][30]

Neither Jewish nor Catholic.

5 Likes

Um, hey stable genius- if this was a grand secret conspiracy, Microsoft wouldn’t have patented it because the whole point of patents is that they are public.

Assuming MS has even patented anything like that in the first place. I doubt it. Even their made up stories aren’t internally consistent.

11 Likes

There’s also the “religious views” section

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Gates said in regard to his faith: "The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important. We’ve raised our kids in a religious way; they’ve gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in.

2 Likes

Ah, right. He did marry a Catholic. It seems he still doesn’t personally identify as such though given that he said “the Church Melinda goes to” rather than “the church we go to.” Either way, not exactly an obvious target for antisemitism.

1 Like

Those type of sensors don’t work that way…

6 Likes