RFK Jr says Bill Gates is planning to turn us into "enslaved consumers" with "biometric sub-dermal sensor system" implants

Who was that Chilean comedian who said, “if you think Bill Gates is trying to control your brain, you should let him. He’s smarter than you. It will work out well for you.”

17 Likes

Cripes, I honestly believed that the 3rd paragraph that starts “Oh, you know…” was the beginning of your sarcastic summation not RFK Jr’s actual words.
Forget about someone else controlling his mind, he cannot even control it himself.
No implant could make him do anything rational.

4 Likes

There is a ‘complete task for crypto’ patent, but nothing about sub dermal chips. Just sensors in existing devices, somehow… Patent application 060606 does not mention inserting microchips into the body - Full Fact and it’s also a patent that’s not been granted.

8 Likes

Is it wrong that my biggest problem with the (ever continuing) tirade of ridiculousness coming out of RFK Jr is that it makes me increasingly unable to watch Curb Your Enthusiasm?

3 Likes

my mistake. i was under the impression he was jewish, but looking around now: you’re right, i don’t see that anywhere

5 Likes

The interestin thing is that they don’t talk about all the shady business pracices of Microsoft, even when M$ got slapped by antitrust.

About enlaved consumers, I was thinking about the messages I get about upgrading to Windows 11, on my old Atom laptop, then followed to the warning that doesn’t meet the specification for the upgrade. Or the sneaky Office 365 offers.

But to be honest it’s Larry Ellison that tries to make us enslaved consumers, at least for business stuff.

4 Likes

I feel like Kennedy is a problem we could solve by dropping off a ten-pound package of weapons-grade heroin labeled “Ubermensch Chow” on his doorstep at the beginning of a long weekend.

6 Likes

It’s probably a decades-old patent for some sort of wearable health tech that eventually got baked into the phones and watches that already do all of the things he’s fantasizing about. Why mess with a “subdermal implant” that then connects to your phone? Just… use the damn phone.

It reminds me of one of the crazy town hall videos where a lady is just literally shivering with fear, recounting how vaccine mandate microchip tracking bill gates argle bargle blather… all while reading her prepared script from her phone. :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

Yeah, the outcome he’s describing basically already exists, without the need for imaginary technologies that don’t exist, being implemented in ways that make no sense, by someone who isn’t the CEO of Microsoft.

People know who Bill Gates is, but how many people know the CEO of Microsoft is… um… let me google that… Satya Nadella. Yep, doesn’t ring a bell.

I’m guessing it’s based on a wild interpretation of multiple patents for technology that never even got to the prototype stage, mixed together with imaginary tech and framed by existing conspiracy narratives (in nonsensical ways).

7 Likes

If he’s worried about Microsoft spying on his brainwaves then the best place for him is probably an uncharted island in the Bermuda Triangle with no communications to the outside world. Let’s set up a GoFundMe to send him there posthaste.

4 Likes

Because conservatives sorta (key word sorta) like Elon these days

1 Like

Kennedy is not an elected official

3 Likes

Don’t feel sorry for this shithead - he doesn’t believe his own crap. He’s a grifter.

1 Like

So, we’re finally getting upgrades?

5 Likes

Which makes one wonder if they are designed like Teslas

4 Likes

Yes, yes they are.

9 Likes

Will these new Gates implanted chips be compatable with my COVID vaccine 5G microchip, or will they be available with future vaccine boosters?

12 Likes

Depends if you got the Family Pro Enhancement Pack for Workgroups 2020 edition or not.

8 Likes

No wonder the Trumpsters like him so much. The damned jackass never met a conspiracy theory he didn’t like.

4 Likes

Not yet.

2 Likes