As his cars burst into flame, Musk still thinks people will trust his brain chips

Originally published at: As his cars burst into flame, Musk still thinks people will trust his brain chips | Boing Boing

11 Likes

25 Likes

Here come the Nazi cyborgs. Greaaaat.

28 Likes

I want to see him be the first one.

Hmmm, maybe he was and that explains all this :thinking:

34 Likes
20 Likes

I’ll raise you
GIF by Giphy QA

21 Likes

You can think more quickly with the brain chip, but you’re unable to recognize children as human.

17 Likes

rhesus monkey

20 Likes

Umpty Dimensional Chess

I think there’s a typo in there. It’s missing an N at the beginning.

19 Likes

i mean, everyone knows EXPECTATIONS and what is reasonable/actually going to happen have nothing to do with each other in the mind of everyones least favorite emerald heir.

1 Like

Or maybe that “U” is supposed to be an “E”?

7 Likes

And, if we’re lucky, they always will be.

https://arstechnica.com/science/2022/12/over-a-year-later-musks-neuralink-still-6-months-from-human-trials/

21 Likes

This movie gets closer to reality every day:

16 Likes

Especially your own.

Maybe Herschel Walker got a prototype along with Musk.

21 Likes

Their not his cars, their not his brain chips.
Let’s not give him the credit, eh?

Feels too much like buying into his cult, the idea that he’s somehow writing the algorithms for brain computer interfaces on the back of a napkin…

13 Likes

Let me get this straight. He’s claiming he’s going to deliver a radically new invasive surgical process BEFORE delivering that f’ugly truck…

21 Likes

As a co-founder of Neuralink perhaps they’re just part his?

4 Likes

Last I heard, more than 3000 monkeys died in developing Lord Musk’s brain implant. Hard pass.

15 Likes

Naw, why give the bugger the satisfaction?

He’s standing on the shoulders of giants - Only he’s making the giant wear a big overcoat with his own tiny little head poking out the collar, telling everyone of the great things HE’s making.

11 Likes

Will be interesting to see how Musky’s growing fan base of “freedom” loving, “free thinking”, “free speech” deplorables will feel about a Chinese chip implanted in their heads. Isn’t that what the government was doing with the vaccines??

16 Likes