Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 1)

I do. And I am shocked he didn’t learn from that experience.

16 Likes

Well, this should be fun…

15 Likes

I can hope he is uncomfortable at least.

4 Likes

No time to read that now, due to home office :zap: life. Sounds like it would be worth looking at it in detail.

5 Likes

31 Likes
25 Likes

Ugh. I read the replies.

4 Likes

I’m trying daily to purge that blonde nightmare but it keeps opening its cake hole and all this sewage comes out…

Hey Johnson, mate? Go fuck yourself, yeah? Thanks.

14 Likes

He does constantly, and he loves it.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/YahooNews/status/1280532297037631492

Carsyn Leigh Davis died June 23 as Lee County’s youngest victim of the novel coronavirus. Nearly two weeks before her death she had attended a 100-person church function and, according to the Miami-Dade Medical Examiner’s Office, “She did not wear a mask. Social distancing was not followed.”

The News-Press could not independently verify which church was involved and a call to the possible host of the event was not returned Monday. A reporter also tried to reach the girl’s mother without success on Monday.

18 Likes

“Our individual rights have to be suppressed so that somebody else would feel better,” Letitia Montana, who was removed from St. Joseph’s Health Centre over the weekend for not wearing a mask, said. “Is that the kind of world we want to live in? That is what has led to the worst atrocities in history.”

The group got off the subway at Yonge and Bloor streets, handing out leaflets to passersby claiming they were “exempt” from the mask order.

Looks like assuming that people will follow rules for everyone’s benefit didn’t work very long.

19 Likes

That quote misses something critical- this poor teen was very high risk. She was a cancer survivor and had a rare auto immune disorder. She was immunocompromised and her anti-mask mother took her to the party. Her parents kept her home for a week after becoming ill and gave her hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin. When she “looked grey” while sleeping her mother didn’t take her to the hospital. Instead she hooked her up to the grandfather’s oxygen.
Once at the hospital her parents declined to have her intubated until she got worse. Allegedly her mother is a nurse. Her father a physician’s assistant.
The way her parent’s treated her was breathtakingly irresponsible, particularly for medical professionals. There are very good reasons why doctors and nurses are not supposed to treat their kin.
Carsyn was so vulnerable and her parents’ actions killed her.
ETA: details from WaPo story, nbcmiami, Rebekah Jones’s Florida covid victims site.

25 Likes

Sacrificed to Ba’al.

7 Likes

Jesus F. Christ. She really had no chance.

14 Likes

When I used to work as a map analyst (FEMA flood plain data), we used to say, “It’s not a matter of if, but of when.”

8 Likes
27 Likes

19 Likes

I’m not sure what’s worse – a Christian Scientist approach of doing nothing and hoping God intervenes, or doing everything wrong and doing it badly.

13 Likes

Ongoing Westminster incompetence- Virus tests to be treated as “taxable benefits”, because that’s clearly a perk that is being offered by the employer, rather than an essential component of making sure front-line workers aren’t passing the disease on.

EDIT- Apparently, They’ve backed down from this today.

16 Likes
14 Likes