Continuing coronavirus happenings (Part 3)

“When a mayor has swagger, his city has swagger. We’ve allowed people to beat us down so much that all we did was wallow in COVID. That’s all we did and we no longer believed. This is a city of swagger. This is a city of resiliency. And all of these messages out there of what is going to happen… what is going to happen: we’re going to survive,”

19 Likes

This is a tad wackadoodle. They have a problem with the vaccine because God but their God is okay with them killing people. Go figure.

While 99.4 percent of active-duty Navy service members were fully vaccinated by early November, the plaintiffs are among the remaining 0.6 percent and belong to the Catholic, Eastern Orthodox, and Protestant branches of Christianity. The plaintiffs’ religious beliefs include “(1) opposition to abortion and the use of aborted fetal cell lines in development of the vaccine; (2) belief that modifying one’s body is an afront [sic] to the Creator; (3) direct, divine instruction not to receive the vaccine; and (4) opposition to injecting trace amounts of animal cells into one’s body,” O’Connor wrote.

9 Likes

Wait, so the judge ruled based on a false anti-vax talking point!?! (The bit about aborted fetal cells.)

So can I rob a bank if I declare it my divine right and it gets forwarded a million times on Facebook?

12 Likes

“ French publication Le Monde, the brothers were both unvaccinated.

Igor Bodganoff, the French TV star known for his eccentric personality and appearance, has passed away. Bodganoff was 72.

“Grichka, like Igor, was not an antivax. He was antivax for himself,” Luc Ferry, a professor of philosophy and former Minister of Education and friend of both brothers told Le Monde. “Being very athletic, without a gram of fat, they believed that the vaccine was more dangerous. They never got sick.”

“ They consistently denied that their striking, matching facial features were the result of plastic surgery, insisting they were natural.”

9 Likes

And it was Navy Seals griping? The world’s most badness crybabies…

(Oops, I almost forgot, facism is rampant in the special forces and that’s the real reason for the complaint).

12 Likes

That myth about them having extremely high IQ’s is busted.

11 Likes

People think they have high IQs?

There was the one Seal who became a doctor, then an astronaut, but he was the exception.

(Starting to veer off topic I fear, sorry!)

7 Likes

Also, #2: how many of them have tattoos? I thought that was a Seals thing…

5 Likes

Until they died of a preventable disease. :man_shrugging:

12 Likes

to be fair, 11/27 is all pre omicron… but im sure it will hold true now too.

( also. wow. that is not a graph for people who can’t distinguish between blue and green well. they could have at least sorted the labels so the upper label corresponded to the upper graph! )

4 Likes

It wasnt the case before but is now. They would typically get their tattoos after they get out. While in uniform they’d do the dog tags tattoo in the arm pits, and maybe a trident. With the Navy’s more recent tattoo policy changes they’re all sporting full sleeves now.

5 Likes

oh bloody hell… until they did get sick and died, you dumb ass. Sorry… “professor dumb ass”…

13 Likes
13 Likes

So much for “no modifications to the body…”

7 Likes

Ah, but that only includes tounge splitting and wearing large-guage earrings. Until the next time the goalposts need to move

6 Likes

Wow.

20 Likes

We’re at this stage already huh? Ouch

11 Likes

Screaming Dying Inside GIF

Screams Internally Game Of Thrones GIF

days jam GIF

17 Likes

Screaming Harley Quinn GIF by The Suicide Squad

16 Likes

They’re going full bore on the herd immunity through infection strategy without wanting to admit it.

Fuck these days.

15 Likes