Cop bravely attempts to stop mother from breastfeeding her baby

Ma’m, put that breast down, now !

It looked like poor canvas planning and therefore Jesus is planning… to save up for another canvas and try again.

1 Like

It’s true. We US & Canadian interlopers were Europe’s B Ark

3 Likes

Australian biologists have a habit of avoiding Greek in taxonomy (of which I approve). On the other hand the octopus is a delicacy in Greek cooking, so Greek usage makes sense. So I suggest different rules for different hemispheres. Platypuses sounds OK. After all, kangaroo and budgerigar were not the actual Native Australian names of the animals, though they were thought to be, and the plurals are just made in -s; nobody has seemingly gone back to check what the plurals would have been in the original.

2 Likes

I would say sorry, but I went to uni with and have good friends from eastern Nebraska. And they don’t suck even a little.

They aren’t, it’s a well known historical fact that Mary had a RIDICULOUSLY large head. She could barely keep it aloft when standing erect.

Bless the b®easts and children!

The cop killing the baby is a bs story. It’s a hoax site.

I apologize for derailing by pointing out that the duck bill abomination doesn’t exist.

But neither do budgerigars. It is a silly name, and is as real as bigfoot. But Drop Bears, now those are real.

1 Like

A friend’s photo that was on exhibit in Washington DC was taken down because of complaints about the sexy sow teats… (I think that the exhibit was at some commercial space)

4 Likes

I think that speaks a lot more about the complainer than the photo in question.

I’ve spent a lot of time around pigs (went to veterinary school in an agricultural area), and there’s really no such thing as a “sexy sow teat” unless you have some pretty, hmm… “interesting” opinions on what constitutes “sexy”… (pigfucker!)

4 Likes

And by liking this post I actually mean… What. The. Fuck?

3 Likes

So you should. One day someone is going to read your post and immediately start a conspiracy theory about Australia being actually like England, and all the stuff about exotic animals and hot weather being made up to attract immigrants.

2 Likes

Non-anthro furries exist. You might consider them weird, but they’re just people who are uncomfortable with the human from and prefer the form of other bodyplans. Most are into tetrapods anyway.

And in the UK too. More of a social faux pas - one should have servants for such things.

It’s not that simple, since octopus isn’t a simple borrowed Greek word. Octopi and octopuses could be used too, but can we even agree on the pronunciation of octopodes?

Meanwhile in Australia’s capital city, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Skywhale

2 Likes

Yeah, I get that. I was wtf-ing about the artwork being taken down, not about someone potentially finding pig teats ‘sexy’. Not that I do, but each to their own!

3 Likes

They exist, they are typically Australian. Cute, weird, and poisonous.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.