Cop-killing drug kingpin freed by Trump jailed for choking wife

Originally published at: Cop-killing drug kingpin freed by Trump jailed for choking wife - Boing Boing

6 Likes

I’m sure I will see this factoid appear alongside the “Kamala released an immigrant who then laughed as he fractured my skull!” ad that is playing nonstop in my area.

17 Likes

The depravity of Il Douche’s regime had no bottom. Let’s not risk a repeat. Vote!

8 Likes

I know that it’s a fool’s errand to look for logic in Trump’s actions, but I wondered why this “cop-killing drug kingpin” was the beneficiary of presidential clemency. I didn’t see upside for Trump.

Reading the linked article, it seems that the only motivation for the move was favors and connections; the man’s lawyer and her husband knew Trump, and one had represented Don Jr. That’s all it took to put a cop killer back on the street.

17 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if Trump simply sold pardons to highest bidders. And I guess Supreme Court would find a way to make it legal.

19 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.