Cop who killed George Floyd arrested

…FEWER people… By the way, looting usually means the property of innocent people gets damaged and/or destroyed. Rioting is also very violent and dangerous. While it’s understandable that people are so upset over this and expressions of rage have come to rioting and looting, they’re not a sustainable method of protest.

Not the user you’re replying to, but let me apologize if anything I have written in the other thread may have looked disrespectful. Your post made very clear what you have to endure every day. Having seen for years white cops smashing white noses over here I didn’t give racism the weight it deserves, but that’s easy for someone living on the other side of the planet with a whole different set of problems. Now I can understand you much better.

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone would argue that rioting is sustainable, nor that it’s a go-to solution. It’s dangerous for everyone involved, it has potential to cause suffering to innocent people, it can backfire and encourage further militarization of police or embolden racists even further, and it attracts bad actors of all sorts who may not have the same goals as the original protestors. No matter what positive change comes from these riots, there will be negative consequences as well.
Ideally, we should not live in a society where people are driven to riot just to be heard. The fact that that’s where we are today is entirely the fault of those doing the oppressing, not the oppressed. People are rioting because all peaceful, polite solutions have been deliberately and systematically denied to them, one after the other, for decades straight.

4 Likes
15 Likes
24 Likes

It pretty much boils down to goal posts constantly being moved and gaslighting. Peacefully kneeling during the anthem to decry police abuse? You’re disrespecting America. Now is not the time and place. It’s dishonoring American soldiers. etc. etc. blah blah. Peacefully protesting, black lives matter? Blue lives matter too. Hey FBI can you keep an eye on these uppity minorities? It’s not a real organization, it’s potentially a terrorist or criminal group. etc, etc. blah blah. En masse protests, angry at the public murder of innocent black folks? They’re all thugs and should be shot and have the dogs sicced on them.

Nothing that the oppressed do will be considered correct. We’ll always fall short, be doing the wrong things, always be at fault, we’re too impatient, if only we let the system work things out.

Everything is bullshit.

22 Likes

The status quo where TPTB only pretend to address systemic societal problems is not sustainable.

18 Likes
9 Likes

Can’t help but wonder why she stuck around after his first kill.

3 Likes

Maybe she was afraid to leave; that’s often the case when it comes to cops, domestic violence and the usual pattern of police brutality.

16 Likes

I thought of that whole clusterfuck as I posted that. Certainly plausible, and the intense spotlight on that piece of shit would serve to give her adequate cover.

7 Likes

And he’s in custody…

11 Likes

My immediate first thought was “this probably seems like her best opportunity to get out, if she was trapped in an abusive relationship.”

Now, I’m not saying that’s definitely the case; just that such scenarios are far too common in our society so it’s highly possible, even likely, given Chauvin’s documented history of brutality.

19 Likes

I assumed it was a different wife. His ex-wife outed him as the killer IIRC.

1 Like

Sure you’re not thinking of AutoZone guy?

1 Like

Caution! Mineapolis riots umbrella man is a real agent provocateur of unknown identity.

Tamp down the “It’s a cop” rumor.

It is possibly true, but unknown, and very likely a deliberate deception tactic to trick protesters into shouting “It’s a cop”.

I have watched two videos closely. One video shows the attack (there are longer and short clips). The attack is premeditated: UM picks his moment, moves with strength and speed, like a dancer, like close-quarters combat, and breaks windows in staccato succession. Pizza Man gets in his face and there is loud “Are you a cop?” talk. UM then make a smooth exit. (The identity and motives of the camera person remain unknown and deserve investigation for evidence of accomplice.)

The other video shows Umbrella Man and Pizza Man walking together, clearly walking together, perhaps accomplices.

Either by deliberate staging or unfortunate coincidence, a false “Are you a cop?” narrative emerges, goes viral – and gets denied by Saint Paul PD. Now Fox News can write about cop-hating precinct-burning Lefties.

Citizen investigation in progress. Among other things, I have commissioned an illustrator to make forensic drawings for both videos, for frame-by-frame analysis. Should be available for download by Monday, see link below.

Minneapolis is my city, my people. This is deep crazy shit, some of it well-planned and executed by militant covert operatives of some stripe.

I am not the only one chasing this down, of course. Others on Facebook and elsewhere are doing much the same, and I am hopeful that we can collectively nail this conspiracy to the board.

It does not stop at these two guys. I have only word-of-mouth from friends so hold on for evidence, but there may be a lot of coordinated militants trying to break Minneapolis (a most-trusted friend tells me of multiple coordinated dumpster fires citywide by anonymous persons seemingly not local).

Disciplined thinking and speaking is critical to success in gathering evidence and pressing charges.

You can help:

• Investigate like a detective, with all your suspicions alert, following your intuition.
  • But never speak publicly beyond the evidence. State only facts, never voice suspicions in public.
  • Speak like a prosecuting attorney, as aggressively as possible.
  • But never speak beyond the evidence, nor prosecute beyond the evidence.

https://gnomonchronicles.com/wiki/Minneapolis_riots_umbrella_man_(nonfiction)

7 Likes

Agreed. It might be a cop, but there’s no need to posit conspiracy theories about officers disguised as civilians fomenting violence when uniformed cops are out there doing it in plain view under light of day.

15 Likes

There’s also this angle:

3 Likes

Stronger: forbid all speculation online. Tamp it down. Take it offline, talk in private.

Investigate like a detective, with all your suspicions alert, following your intuition. But never speak publicly beyond the evidence. State only facts, never voice suspicions in public.

Speak like a prosecuting attorney, as aggressively as possible. But never speak beyond the evidence, nor prosecute beyond the evidence.

I am participating in a citizen detective-journalist action, trying to catch out domestic insurgents and nail them to the board. Disciplined thinking and speaking is critical to success.

1 Like

An actual Nazi spotted at the protests:

Note that he wasn’t agent provocateur-ing, he was filming (likely for later doxxing & harassment purposes).

6 Likes