Count to ten thousand! (Part 1)

The internet is a series of tubes!

http://tudigit.ulb.tu-darmstadt.de/show/Hs-2505

1 Like

One branch of my family tree is from there!

1 Like

What is a reciprocating shaker?

This:

or this:

5 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2509 Tie tag, Explosive - Pack of 10

1 Like

A tractor seed?

2 Likes

I am pretty sure either my brother or myself had one of these.

2 Likes

I think I had two or three of them–green and red. It was sort of a “collect all twelve” kind of deal. The altars with their gemstones fit into a ring.

Actually, yes! People give these to their kids, to plant the idea of tractors in their heads so that they are familiar with farm equipment when it’s their turn to drive. Grown ups, men usually, also buy them in this form so they can have them on their desk and dream about having the full size version. So it is definitely a tractor seed!

4 Likes

My uncle collects die-cast model tractors and classic cars. So far none of them have sprouted, but I think his mistake is putting them on a shelf instead of burying them shallowly in good soil.

3 Likes

MOAR COUNTING!

1 Like

Used Tata 2513. We’ve gone from Lada to Tata.

5 Likes

This is an old Phillips 2514 radio

3 Likes

1 Like

Instead of the Tata 2516 a sewing machine.

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

7 Likes

Instead of the Tata 2518 an amplifier.

1 Like

Low self-esteem, or why did the owner add an In Real Life sticker?

2 Likes

Urban DIctionary: 2520

Means white dude or white people.

The 25th letter is Y
The 20th letter is T

put them together you get YT=whitey

4 Likes