Count to ten thousand! (Part 2)

6 Likes

I’ll delete. The other one is newer and cooler.

3 Likes

Darn. I was hoping I’d get to post the Aveling & Porter one. :wink:

Here’s another steam engine, but not one of Aveling & Porter’s.

If anyone wants to see more:
https://www.stationroadsteam.com/peerless-portable-engine-stock-code-7674/

And the sign in the background says:
Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 13.18.57

5 Likes

3 Likes
7 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Look - no fossils!

4 Likes

Damn - I’ll have to delete mine now. Split second timing.

3 Likes

If there are two examples of the same number, I don’t think its a big deal. A few digits ago, somebody deliberately doubled up just because they had an exmaple they liked that much!

The crucial part to me, is that the pictures not be out of order, and the sequence keeps advancing in the right direction. I don’t think any of us are in a big hurry to arrive at ten thousand. (And I predict a whole lot of us are going to want to post a 10,000 picture even if we’re not the first one to do so!)

3 Likes

Oh, ok then, I’ll undelete it (seeing as it was a decent one).

ETA and I always post with a number, so …

6 Likes

Royal Navy AP-7681 Morse Key Plus Switch Unit

The number is visible on top nameplate.

3 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

For 10,000, I thought it would be cool to have the Rachel Welch poster from that movie. Of course the movie is 1 Million BC, not 10,000 BC. So, I hereby disqualify myself from posting number 10k.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lord but I’m sick of every number search coming up with page after page of the same pictures of similar LEGO sets. It’s that or tractors these days.
Anyway, every home should have one of these. A nice mix of pressured air and water. I know where I’d like to insert this and turn it on full blast! (Hint, somewhere wrinkled, puckered and in No. 10 and/or in the White House.)

5 Likes

True, we are really stuck in the 7000s doldrums. The realm of tractors and Legos.

7 Likes

Indeed we are. Perhaps there is an intersection - a LEGO tractor.

Hmm - seems not, well not for 7688 anyway, but I bet you could make a tractor-like thing out of this.

PS as a card-carrying Pendant Pedant award winner I must remind you that ‘Legos’ is an abomination. Much like saying sheeps. The plural of Lego is Lego.

3 Likes

Synopsis

The first Argentine film that has no message

The film is about three friends in Buenos Aires: Paco, Salvador and Dino, going through their common history at three moments in their lives: the years ’76, ’89 and 2003.

2 Likes