Coup d´état attempt in Brazil

Fascists of a feather flocking together:

14 Likes

A rented house, from what I read.

Instead, Mr. Bolsonaro woke up Sunday thousands of miles away, in a rented house owned by a professional mixed-martial-arts fighter a few miles from Disney World. Facing various investigations from his time in his office, Mr. Bolsonaro flew to Orlando on Friday night and plans to stay in Florida for at least a month.

Minutes after Bolsonaro’s 50-minute farewell transmission, it was reported that he would fly to Orlando, Florida, and planned to spend at least a month in the United States with his family.

11 Likes

That´s why He says He has nothing to do with the chaos staged today in Brasília. How could He be involved in a coup, if He is in USA?

In Kissimmee. The house belongs to a MMA fighter, who according to the press, was involved with the last government.

13 Likes

Citizenship and visas are for little people

Rich assholes live wherever they want :moneybag:

22 Likes

He probably has a diplomatic passport.

14 Likes

shit where do i get one

6 Likes

First of all you have to get the right friends.

9 Likes

That’s what he must have been looking for before leaving the house in such a mess. /sarcasm

14 Likes

All sounds far too familiar. As usual, if these were “lesser-thans” the response would have been a massacre. As is, it’s “now, now, mustn’t upset them, now, must we?”

Angry Weight Loss GIF by Bounce

17 Likes

Surely, you don’t think those are the only ones with fascist issues? It is fucking everywhere! Italy, France, India, and lets not forget Russia, Belarus, Hungary, and way too many more.

16 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

They are using the Instagram and Twitter too.

https://www.instagram.com/contragolpebrasil/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

11 Likes
15 Likes

I can’t think of a better place for Steve Bannon than a Brazilian prison cell

21 Likes

The police of the state of Paraná cleared the main entrance of REPAR, an oil refinery near Curitiba, that was under siege by Bolsonarista terrorista.

Other oil refineries are being monitores by Brazilian authorities.

13 Likes

I can, at the bottom of a huge pit toilet, wearing cement shoes.

14 Likes

Justice Alexandre de Moraes woke up this morning embittered and angry. He started to work early.

ETA He also ordered the imediate end of all bolsonarista gatherings in front of army barracks and other military buildings.

19 Likes

Just like on January 6th, they are perplexed and outraged that the police are not (entirely) on their side.

18 Likes

They closed a road in São Paulo this morning. The police is going there and they will find if they are on their side…

11 Likes