Cover your cat's anus with Twinkle Tush

Or gets to lance mommy’s boils!

2 Likes

Yes! 

6 Likes

Funny, from the header I thought this product would be a tie in to the famous “lipstick on a cat’s ass” thread.

2 Likes

All three!

And thanks for being the “clarifier” in the bunch!

1 Like

Is Sheriff Arpaio trolling for cat butt perverts now?

4 Likes

I am not sure this is really helping the problem. If it was a problem.

1 Like

Yep, it can kill them.

2 Likes

I guess that since it doesn’t seem obvious to some, I better toss myself out of the game…

8 Likes

I thought it was funny. For what that’s worth.

7 Likes

The inventor is probably the kind of person who believes the legs of chairs and sofas should be covered by cloth to keep people’s passions from becoming enflamed.

4 Likes

I wonder if one of those would work on Trumplestiltskin’s mouth …

I have a Manx. Pretty sure this wouldn’t stay on her little stub for more than half a second.

1 Like

In defense of the maker of the product, cats’ asses could certainly do with some covering.

In fact… If ever in a situation where there’s no cold shower around, simply envisioning a cat’s ass is a most excellent libido killer, in, um… situations where it is imperative one’s libido is quickly killed.

Many is the time I found myself on a diving board in my younger days whispering “cat’s ass” over and over. Works like a charm (though I suppose there may be some, like the gentleman profiled here yesterday in his failed attempt at horseplay, for whom the opposite effect might be experienced.)

2 Likes

I am not sure this is really helping the problem. If it was a problem.

Cat anus is the leading cause of averted eye syndrome.

4 Likes

And now, you can’t not look at it. It is the Streisand Effect in solid form.

5 Likes

Seeing this I can’t help but think of Joyce’s Leopold Bloom:

[quote]Mr Bloom watched curiously, kindly, the lithe black form. Clean to see: the gloss of her sleek hide, the white button under the butt of her tail, the green flashing eyes. He bent down to her, his hands on his knees.

– Milk for the pussens, he said.

– Mrkgnao! the cat cried.[/quote]

It’s clear the cat butt is just as nice as any other part of its body and as such needs no covering.

5 Likes

In real life, I’m only about 40% humor impaired. On the internet, I’m about 95% unable to tell who’s joking and who’s serious, so I’m generally erring on the side of painfully literal and direct

1 Like

Dog’s ass, on the other paw, can be a source of divine inspiration.

Hallelujah!

6 Likes

It’s the cat’s ass!

1 Like

To have something extra to clean cat shit off of.

4 Likes