Creatures avoiding planks

[Read the post]

1 Like

There’s no way to see their genotype is there? Because I think they should increase the “avoid planks” gene.

Creatures Avoiding Planks"

Good: A toy called “Creatures Avoiding Planks” that explains how evolution responds to random threats via cute life-y blobs.

Art: A toy called “Creatures Avoiding Planks” that explains how evolution responds to random threats via cute life-y blobs scowling and wearing eye-patches.

If you double-click on a plank, it becomes easier to avoid getting emotionally invested in the creatures’ fates.

1 Like

Or pretend the critters are the germ du jour (ebola, zika, etc.) and find yourself cheering on the big, diagonal-sweeping bars of righteous cleanliness. #teamplank

1 Like

I avoided “the planks” long enough to reproduce myself. They’re just like me - maybe that’s why I feel bad for them.

Isn’t it amazing what a couple of eyes will do for the affective salience of almost anything?

The returns diminish fast and can actually go negative, though, just ask spiders.

2 Likes

Noooo! Run little creatures! RUNNNN!!!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.