Criminal corralled by crime-fighting cows

I know that it’s more likely that the cattle were either curious or expecting to be fed

Looks like they had calves and were trying to chase the unfamiliar human away, rushing at her a couple of times.

12 Likes

You just missed it.

4 Likes

To be fair, cows aren’t likely to encounter a shark, so they’re not going to be killing many of them.

14 Likes

We must fix this!

3 Likes

I just spent the one summer on a farm, but I was warned to stay on my side of the fence. Cows are bored, and curious, and they think you have food. (We fed them all sorts of table scraps.)

Cows don’t want to hurt you, but they will mill around you until they accidentally crush you.

2 Likes

Cows know not to mess with sharks, because lasers.

4 Likes

As a kid, I had the joy of watching from the kitchen window as a mother cow ‘discouraged’ a coyote from sniffing around her tiny calf. She lowered her head, stepped a few inches, and used her nose as a shovel to fling the coyote into an airborne somersault. The coyote landed with a yelp and slunk off.

5 Likes

cows working for the man who kills the cows and turns them into meat. About what I expected from cows actually.

“MOOOooooOOOO!”

2 Likes

It’s true. They can really moooooove :rofl:

[gets coat]

1 Like

“Hey, someone’s running, is this a stampede? We haven’t done a stampede in a while, let’s go!” – cows

2 Likes

Dave! Cow!

2 Likes

Cownado

6 Likes

Welp, now we need the Sharknado/Cownado movie cross over…

4 Likes

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.