Criminal corralled by crime-fighting cows

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/11/criminal-corralled-by-crime-fi.html

6 Likes

moo-motherfucker-moo

22 Likes

15 Likes

At least they were not armed…

14 Likes

18 Likes
3 Likes

You beat me to it! I was just going to post it.

My kids love this song. I love this song. My chickens love this song. Someday I will have a cow and it will love this song.

2 Likes

With the relationship between police and their communities showing a huge humanity deficit across America right now, I would say that it’s time canine units were joined by their bovine counterparts, but the trouble with cows on patrol is that they seem to have a beef with literally everyone…

3 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Cows seem to assume that any human who walks up is going to feed them so they tend to crowd around, but you can just walk right past them if you want. Presumably this person didn’t know that.

3 Likes

Where’s my “Cow Week”?

3 Likes

Diablo IV: Seminole County

4 Likes
1 Like

earthworm-jim-2-cows-well-done

6 Likes

They were in no moo d for shenanigans.

8 Likes

Don’t mess with cows. Bears have nothing on a cow that thinks you are a threat to her calf.
Cows are faster than you. They weigh up to 750kg. And they have horns.

4 Likes

In the news yesterday

7 Likes

Yup, happens more often than you’d think; even to people who know how to handle cattle. It’s true, cows kill more people than sharks each year.

4 Likes

There is also the little story that Janwillem van de Wetering has someone tell in one of his books to illustrate how police work works:

One day, trying to escape a fox, a hare zoomed across a meadow, and in his panic, he slammed into a fence post.
Badly concussed but not knocked out, he staggered on for a few paces, until he collided with the leg of a grazing cow and finally passed out.
The cow saw the limp hare at her hooves and said, “Look at that, I’ve caught a hare!”
All the other cows were deeply impressed.

4 Likes