Cryptocurrency (and related fuckery)

7 Likes

Beginning of the end, folks… Without CNY → BTC → Real estate money launderying to rely on, that really only leaves drug trafficking as a price support for crypto. Now, as a government do you shut down crypto and lose the intelligence you get from the blockchains or do you leave it up and let things run?

Will this (I think it will) take the upward pressure off real estate markets in areas popular with Chinese investors? (Auckland, Sydney, Toronto… Mississauga…)

5 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes

Maybe we’ll see GPU prices come back to earth, and Nvidia won’t have to hobble their GPUs to foil miners. Well, I can dream, anyway…

I’ve read a lot about buttcoin and related stuff (eg monero) but never actually used it. I’m thinking of starting a blog and would want to put up a QR code for donations. Does anyone know of a good guide for buttcoin n00bs on the basics of things like what wallet to use, how to do basic transactions etc?

8 Likes

This has got to be the logical conclusion of something.

3 Likes
4 Likes
8 Likes
14 Likes

Wow, and I thought crypto was shady before…

4 Likes

Waiting for the bitcoin default swaps

3 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

that’s it… the stupidest sentence ever written…

4 Likes
1 Like

" winner".

I guess server farms are not the big political hot potato they are here, everywhere. People done copped on they’ve been sold a pup.

2 Likes