Cryptocurrency (and related fuckery)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Every single crypto company is run by people who are both corrupt and incompetent. No exceptions. Some just haven’t been caught yet.

4 Likes

I assume that there are ways to check if the physical wallet really has those assets?

“Oh no! Our $38.9M is in the wallet, and we lost the key! Welp, got a plane to catch…”

offer crypto retirement plans,

:exploding_head:

3 Likes

I like the idea! It’s definitely past time people considered retiring crypto.

6 Likes

Did they check to see if it’s taped under the keyboard?

4 Likes
3 Likes

I wonder if there’s something about cryptocurrency that makes everyone in contact with it grow dumber?

4 Likes

Well, each coin is infinitely small, so they can easily cross the blood-brain barrier

6 Likes

https://archive.ph/rpnCU

2 Likes

Mr. Beast got roped into a NFT venture that was hidden behind a tricky scheme involving a esports league with creator owned teams, one of the creators found out and called out the people behind the venture. Much more might be happening behind the scenes. Who knows if there’s legal action incoming because of it.

2 Likes

Maybe he can make an NFT of a burger?

3 Likes

He’s not, but he’s throwing in a box of his brand of chocolate :rofl:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Kinda hoped Hot Yachts Miami was show about pirates trying to get rid of hijacked yachts.

2 Likes

Salesforce Park’s much-hyped Sho Restaurant is dead

The project went kaput less than a year after its CEO advertised Sho as a fine-dining spot with NFT memberships priced between $7,500 and $300,000

https://www.sfgate.com/local/article/salesforce-park-sho-restaurant-is-dead-18351479.php

3 Likes

:open_mouth:

1 Like

Zalem [Tiphares] 0.1.

2 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

“Both Greenwood and Ignatova consistently portrayed OneCoin as being the next Bitcoin-like crypto investment opportunity. But “unlike legitimate cryptocurrencies, OneCoin had no actual value and was conceived of by Greenwood and Ignatova as a fraud from day one,” the DOJ said.”

Sigh.

7 Likes