Cut cable and watch virtually limitless TV and movies with SelectTV

haven’t you been paying attention? all the stuff in the BB store is spammy crappy messes.

2 Likes

Well ok. Ive never bought anything. Some of the gadgets look kinda cool but last summer i spent like 2 days trying to get select tv to work. Its actually worse that comcast i think.

2 Likes

I don’t have cable and get all of my TV online. In addition to the usual stuff that’s on Netflix, Hulu, etc. there’s a lot that’s simply out there for free. And if I really want to see something, I don’t mind paying a few bucks for it. For me this service is actually pretty useful because I don’t have to search Netflix, then search Hulu, then search Google and shovel through two or three pages of results in order to determine where I can watch something or if I’ll have to pay for it. SelecTV puts all this information on one page. Sure, I could find all that stuff on my own, but for $20 this thing will save me a few minutes every single day of the year. I’ll take that!

Is TV better than television? I am asking for a friend…

1 Like

Scrivener is decent software…
It’s like going through the 4 dollar movie bin. One gem among 49 horrible movies that shouldn’t have been made.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.