Cyberpunk 2077 characters "can’t get their penises to stop poking through their pants"

VO, “By 2077, the World had reached peak Penis Peak; and there was no going back!”

I hope that there is a modding community, so we might get a Scott Brown DLC.

Inspired by misinterpretation of ancient and little understood memes comparing wearing a mask under your nose to wearing pants with your genitals poking through.

8 Likes

Probably only euansmith might understand, but I get the urge to scream “For Thor!”

1 Like

Jesus my heart goes out to you. I bin stuff all the time having to work with the major music companies… in fact I expect that as part of the work flow and dealing with bottom feeding no talents… but fuck, five years!

3 Likes

Band name! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m beginning to think the only real definition of the word “punk” is “lots of punks all come out of the woodwork to declare it’s not punk”.

1 Like
if (self.wearing_pants() == True):
    self.genitalia.state = stateOff
4 Likes

Some bugs take years to fix.

5 Likes

If the code is as confusingly written as this it is no wonder there are still bugs :wink:

1 Like

Seems like a publicity stunt.
Guess if they made them look like Ken and Barbie dolls under their clothes there’d be hype about that too.
They commissioned a Kurzgesagt explainer video recently… they’re angling for attention.

2 Likes

I want a Snow Crash cyberpunk game. Maybe I’ll give Neal a call…

(well, Second Life is technically a Snow Crash cyberpunk environment, but only the Metaverse part, and it’s not a game)

4 Likes
1 Like

That’s bound to stick out in the curriculum vitae.

2 Likes

If it’s a game where people can have Diamond Age skull guns, who knows what they’ve got in their pants!

4 Likes

Whoa

1 Like

Maybe, but it was somebody’s job to paint and code for all of those penii and nipples that were never supposed to be seen by any player.

1 Like

So wait, wait…there is sex in the game? Did… did they put little dots on dicks and balls and motion captured it?

1 Like

“Of course, with this model the awkward part is, after 50 rounds, you have to jam another banana clip up your butt.”

5 Likes

This is why I hate the button fly.

1 Like