Da Musicz

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

2 Likes

Kuuma jäbä (Hot Dude)

That might be the Finnish entry to Eurovision Song Contest 2022. Lyrics are about how he has different woman everyday but tonight he is going with a hot guy. Oh and he’s on some drugs or something.

2 Likes
2 Likes

A local artist I just discovered…

5 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like

Dang, found out this guy just died in a heart attack/car wreck a couple days ago. Talented fiddler. Heard of him when the first video went semi-viral back in the day.

4 Likes

“Special” Lizzo and her mom: :smiling_face:

2 Likes

3 Likes

@noahdjango, you might be interested in this… It’ll be on the radio tomorrow on 90.1 fm at 4:30 pm.

I watched it last night on WABE ; )

1 Like

How was it?

I’m glad they started replaying it on the radio station now. I’m more likely to listen to that then I am to watch the streaming version or to tune in when it comes on.

Also, the whole rebranding is weird.

well, it was good of course. but a lot of the ground they covered was remedial to me

1 Like

There’s an almost certainly apocryphal story that goes something like this.

As Jimi Hendrix left the stage at Woodstock someone asked him - “What’s it like to be the greatest guitar player in the world?”

To which Jimi supposedly replied - “Ask Rory.”

It may not be a true story but it does raise a good point…

3 Likes

In February 2022, a 4chan user posted a Mega link to what the user claims is the entire album, which has since been uploaded to YouTube. However, there has not yet been any official confirmation of its authenticity.

ETA: Flashing warning if you are sensitive to that sort of thing

2 Likes

4 Likes

Relaxing Ron Swanson GIF

2 Likes
4 Likes