Da Musicz

Pulling my reply to @anon48584343 over here, to keep it on-topic. It really is worth googling all the musicians featured in that video and checking out their work. Roberto Luti plays the blues like he was born to it. This piece is so heartfelt. And Bekker’s vocals? Holy heck…

1 Like

I could listen this guy all day long.

1 Like

Day 4:

Day 5:

Day 6:

1 Like

I’ll trade you this one. Led Zeppelin was never my “thing,” and this song was ruthlessly thieved from Black Delta musicians. But this rendition is likewise incredible. The vocals from New Zealand singer Mihirangi absolutely shook me. And it was nice to see them go north to include our Norweigian friends.

2 Likes

I do keep hoping JPJ will be back for another run at Crooked Vultures.

1 Like

Cant get this one out of my head, and the choreo is everything:

4 Likes

I’m on a mission to feel better, not worse.

More Jungle!

3 Likes

Much better lighting! That one dancer, on the left at the start, has not been properly lit in some of the other videos.

1 Like

I think they do all these vids themselves on a budget, so I am willing to forgive small errors here and there; because the music and the dancing is on point.

I’m all about ‘feel good’ music, especially right now…

3 Likes

Also…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Live opera at Bryant Park in NYC right now!

1 Like

And a video about Angus Maclise

[ETA]

6 Likes

Bjork uses a music video to fry an egg in a cast iron pan, then puts the pan in a sink. Shudder!

4 Likes

Oh No Omg GIF by The Office

7 Likes

PJ Harvey’s solo performance on Leno in 1993. Amazing song followed by awkward Q&A

(Yes I’m on a '90’s kick this evening)

3 Likes

Sinead with Seun Kuti… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[ETA]

4 Likes

No Waiting?

I get that might be bit expensive.

3 Likes