Da Musicz

1 Like

2 Likes
1 Like

Gives me the feel of a more pop version of Lady Parts.

What an excellent show that was!

4 Likes

Bryant Park in NYC is having an Accordions Around the World global music festival tonight, so in honor, one from each group.

@vermes82 Any chance you know this group? I’m loving them! Wondering if maybe there’s some Saami representation, either in the musicians or possibly in any of their songs?

Live feed ( only Diana Burco to go, but they’ll clean up the live recording a bit and keep it available at the link):

1 Like

Accordions you say?

Ron Swanson Listening GIF

bill nye headphones GIF by NETFLIX

Hate to tell you, but Suistamon Sähkö is my new favorite band!

3 Likes

Never heard of them. They had a free gig 2km from my home 10 days ago.

Seems more Karelian influenced. Suistamo (Суйстамо) is in Karelia. Their name is literally Suistamo Electricity [energy company of Suistamo].

1 Like

Thanks! Now that you heard them (if you listed to the video), maybe you’ll take advantage of a free concert if they come your way again!

1 Like
2 Likes

I’m glad SOMEONE finally decided to do a tribute cover to Sinead that was not Nothing Compares…

And here is the studio version… love that artwork for the cover…

3 Likes
2 Likes

Live streaming now, and it will be up for the 12 hours afterwards on Youtube…

There seems to be some new David Sylvian stuff up…

[eta] Speaking of new… new Beirut!!!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

RIP Gary Wright

And thanks to his passing I found out about this. Now this is how to do a cover!

1 Like

1 Like
3 Likes

from

This includes members from this band…

The original singer/bass player died in 2019… RIP, Omar!

[ETA] A classic from Low… big mood…

[eta]

[ETA] A new Vince Clark video/song!!! Yes, please!!!

5 Likes

I :heart: the second track in this set so much. The first one is great, too, and is currently available to listen to in the streams. For Wanted, I’ll have to wait till 10/6. Marking the calendar.

Thanks for posting!! Hiromi wasn’t on my radar at all.