Music: "C'mon 'N Ride It (The Train)," Quad City DJs (1996)

[Permalink]

Needs more cowbell. Also, their starship is not phallic enough.

1 Like

Instant fail for a song called “Ride the Train” that isn’t on a train. WTF? It’s not “Come On Ride the Penis-shaped Spaceship”!

Also:

a) Ugh, I hate teh quality of all pre-youtube music videos. What a quality jump to the new stuff.
b) I never went to a wedding where people were doing this in a giant square like this wedding. It was just usually done as a conga line

At least it isn’t interlaced, or some half assed inversed telecined thing. Realistically you could get a decent quality version of a video from the 90’s if it was broadcast on a digital signal (the master at the studio should have been some type of digital, but probably still 4x3 aspect.) Of course we are talking music videos here and I don’t even know who still plays those of TV anymore.

2 Likes

What’s next Tag Team’s Whoomp There It Is?

(Look HD, except it’s 4x3 stretched to 16x9 or something…oh well).

No wait maybe 95 South’s Whoot There It Is

It’s like the chicken and the egg…

1 Like

The train is a metaphor, the spaceship is not. Plus, this was the 90s.

1 Like

Hell, it could have been shot on film. Would be better than a Digibeta.

1 Like

KLF inspired song?

the wheels of justice grind incredibly slowly. during my tenure as a messenger in ATL, about half my job was legal filing, including for the federal district court. Florida is part of that district. whichever group was first was suing the copycat and it was like 2003 when the filing reached the district court by my hand. the only interesting thing I ever saw in any of my filings.

Hi, Jason. I’m a longtime boingboing reader. I’d like to request 69 Boyz, “Tootsee Roll”

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.