Da Musicz

DJ Kool Herc and Laurie Anderson both got honored.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[ETA] And just cause I love this song…

[ETA] cross post from the odd stuff thread…

[ETA]

:thinking:

[eta] oh hell yeah! New Gary Clark Jr.!!!

[eta]

6 Likes

I asked an old high school friend to the prom & she
said yes. :slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

1940’s Throwback:

2 Likes

I somehow missed that Melanie passed away! Everyone knows Brand New Key, here’s something else:

4 Likes

I didn’t see Mindysan already posted this and I don’t know how to delete :grimacing:

2 Likes

You could look and see if there is another new video or song by her recently, and edit it to put that up instead?

1 Like
2 Likes

No other Beth G, but how about Kim?

4 Likes

with her baby! She looks just like both her parents… :heart_eyes:

[eta] KD Lang has such an amazing voice…

5 Likes

Carnival is here.

ETA

2 Likes

Beth Gibbons you say? Have you heard her and Penderecki’s version of Gorecki’s sorrowful symphony?

I didn’t know it existed until one summer evening when I was reading with the radio on and the sun blazing in and a warm cat purring and making sure I couldn’t actually read.

3 Likes
3 Likes

8 Likes

About fucking time… R-n-R HOF is run by corporate dipshits, and I doubt that if Sinead was still with us, that she’d have been nominated this year…

6 Likes

Delete!

I believe this is the third time this video was posted (not that I’m complainin’ mind you!)! Clearly, we all love Portishhead and Beth Gibbons!!!

Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor

2 Likes

If nominated she’d have told them where they could stick it

1 Like

Like Cher did, apparently… but yeah, the HOF is pretty much the definition of corporate BS masquerading as a cultural institution.

2 Likes