Da Musicz

2 Likes

https://www.sfgate.com/la/article/oldest-record-store-los-angeles-for-sale-19489017.php

3 Likes

Sounds like the kind of place where, once you have made a purchase, you might feel more secure but until then treated like a timewaster or lightweight.
I like people who really know their stock inside and out (beyond what they have but what it is), but I also like to browse books and records I might be after something particular and come out with half a dozen I didn’t know I wanted.

Not sure you can brows half a million records though.

I spent a lot of time when I was younger trawling records in various countries and bought a lot of odd stuff but I’d happily abide by that rule to have a go on their stacks.

2 Likes

Too true, but I can enjoy the opportunity.

[ETA]

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

[ETA]

3 Likes

I posted the song above, but now there’s a video. It’s…well, it’s Donald Glover.

3 Likes
1 Like

And…

:thinking:

3 Likes
2 Likes

< Well, that escalated quickly.gif >

3 Likes

Rebecca Allen making the original 3-D animations for Kraftwerks Musique Non Stop cideo [sic]

from

2 Likes

Yeah, it goes from a late 90s alt rock vibe to a horror movie real fast. And then abruptly ends. The full song is longer, by the way. I like the song.

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

I respectfully disagree…

2 Likes

How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

4 Likes

Here’s a direct link to the video itself:

5 Likes