Da Musicz

:laughing:

Just heard about this song on NPR…

4 Likes

As someone who was a design engineer in the HVAC industry for 15 years…I am here for that song.

5 Likes

Well Tenacious D might be done. Holy shit, what a dumb thing to say. I mean, I get the impulse, but you can’t say something like that in that setting.

4 Likes

I knew if I dug through Klangphonics’ short videos I’d eventually find banjo techno

1 Like

A wonderful thing:

4 Likes

Isn’t Amber Ruffin associated with the Wiz revival in some way?

Yes!!!

She Is Amazing Late Night GIF by PeacockTV

2 Likes

She’s making me cry!

1 Like

From Angola: Jovens do Hungu.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This just in: 2024 personnel budget for All Songs Considered wiped out by overtime after Phish plays 17 hour Tiny Desk Concert. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At 34 minutes, it’s actually only slightly longer than the usual TDC.

3 Likes

I’m actually surprised it’s ONLY 34 minutes… you know those jam bands…

1 Like

I was, too! It’s a very reasonable TDC length. I’m surprised I didn’t see Drew Carey freaking out in the office when they walked through the audience.

2 Likes

Animated GIF

1 Like

https://www.jezebel.com/i-continue-to-feel-horrified-by-katy-perrys-new-single

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

1 Like

Video showing the making of the video for Around the World by Daft Punk.

I suppose I hadn’t considered that the dancers performed to a slowed-down track, which was sped up for the final video.

3 Likes

[ETA]

RIP, Mimi…

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

6 Likes
3 Likes

Saw Kim Virant last night in an acoustic performance at a neighborhood pub. Lead singer of one of those myriad solid Seattle bands in the 90s who never quite cracked that national plateau. From the hugs and familiarity of about a third of the audience, one wonders how many of those folks I saw on a stage at one time or another…

1 Like

Listen

5 Likes