Da Musicz

Because the demographics fit?
“my body feels young but my mind is very old” or vice versa.

1 Like

We Need More!

Okey that’s oldie but a goodie.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I had/heard/knew most of the Brazilian albums on this list. But I don’t know anything about the rest of the Continent but Mercedes Sosa. This is a problem in our country: We face the Atlantic and turn our backs on the rest of Latin America. Our geography resembles our cultural politics.

1 Like

In other reunion news

Johnny Marr, the more you know the more you like him

4 Likes

MORE stories on Oasis…

Oh No Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

7 Likes

Punks are nice people pretending to be mean.

Hippies are mean people pretending to be nice.

10 Likes

I heard this story coming into work this morning. Pretty fargging amazing to think what he created here! Even if you are not into classical music, it’s worth a listen to appreciate the range of this guy!

6 Likes

African American Reaction GIF

9 Likes
5 Likes
1 Like

Oh Boy Eye Roll GIF by Muppet Wiki

How a mediocre band getting back together deserves so much attention, I’ll never know… but there is new Laurie Anderson…

7 Likes
6 Likes
3 Likes

But wait… there are even MORE articles about Oasis on the Guardian!!!

This is like… over a dozen now!!! Maybe the “hatred” is people who don’t care about Oasis having to hear about Oasis more than a dozen times in like 3 days!!! FFS…

who cares family guy GIF

[ETA] I actually did read this article… and well… it’s kind of wild. All sorts of weird ass claims in there that just… :grimacing: Well, it’s pretty cringe.

4 Likes

Here, have an Oasis related laugh.

7 Likes

I love that guy…

5 Likes

Samantha Jones Wow GIF by Max

More on Mdou Moctar, who’s from Niger…

[ETA]

[ETA]

6 Likes

I am a fool for indie acts with exotic instruments and multicultural background.

[Kit Sebastian - ‘Metropolis’ (Official Video) - YouTube]

5 Likes

Kit Sebastian are big in our house: French loungey pop with an Anatolian psyche twist: how could they not be?

3 Likes