Da Musicz

It’s September…

3 Likes

Didn’t bother, wouldn’t mind seeing them but I am not going to participate in the hoop-jumping (or gouging).

3 Likes

Ticketbastard are scum enough but the misogynistic, homophobic, racist, Tory shitheads need to cop the lion’s share of the blame for this act of naked, contemptuous greed.

Taylor Swift didn’t do it. Her music may be similarly utterly mid but I’d far sooner go to her show.

ETA
Swift didn’t do dynamic pricing here which may be why so many people flew over for her gigs.

Also:

4 Likes
5 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
6 Likes

AN AMBITIOUS NEW compilation, Transa, will collect music from Sade, Sam Smith, Jeff Tweedy, Laura Jane Grace, and more than 100 other artists to celebrate trans and nonbinary people. The album, which features nearly 50 tracks and runs nearly three-and-a-half hours, will come out Nov. 22 via the Red Hot Organization.

6 Likes

This might be the most psychedelic thing I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

He filmed it in Kyiv!!!

3 Likes

That’s awesome, thank you! Idk why I didn’t watch the credits at first.

1 Like

I did because I was curious about where it was shot? It looked like it could have been in a major city in the former communist states… and I was right!

2 Likes

Knowing it definitely makes the last bit before the credits feel different. A lot of the video before then has me giggling out loud. Sort of alternating between giggling and shocked.

2 Likes

Happy Friday!!

(Unmute!)

5 Likes
2 Likes

You go, air-drum guy!!!

2 Likes

I wonder if he used to be a drummer (or maybe still is!).

2 Likes

Could be! If nothing else, he’s a Rush superfan, for sure! And lots of drummers I know loved Neil Peart’s playing (RIP!)…

2 Likes
4 Likes