Daily Harvest is healthy eating for the on-the-go lifestyle

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/23/daily-harvest-is-healthy-eatin.html

Being an adult requires buying these things, planning your meals for the week so they don’t go bad, and (worst of all) actually cooking them.

Which is why we turn to takeout, let’s face it.

I guess I’ll give them credit for marketing to people whom they clearly describe as non-adults.

Now if you’re working two minimum wage jobs at once and trying to raise a child or two, I’ll respectfully concede that you are clearly short of time to cook a meal from scratch. But that also means you are not going to have the spare “scratch” to buy little cardboard cups of veggies and fruits at six to eight dollars each.

For people like that and for the rest of “us” here is a potentially life changing tip. Canned and frozen veggies and fruits have plenty of nutrition. They have a long shelf life and can be prepared in less than ten minutes. And the price per serving is 20% (maybe less) of this silly stuff.

13 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.