This place is very conservative (and White) in its leanings (and has been for a very long time.) Not much of a surprise that it is tone deaf.
Durham was 99.4% white, and the other 0.6% were from various visible minority groups.
I like Algerian Reggae. Listen to the “Democratoz”
J’aime le reggae algérien. Écoutez le “Democratoz”
Well, it is Oshawa. They’re still figuring out the whole “what do I call them?” thing.
Or maybe Japanese reggae? https://youtube.com/playlist?list=OLAK5uy_nz13Lg7Sug3MGCjkEb_wUZH6GR6zX4zxE
I can imagine the few Black employees only being engaged in conversation so that their names can be added to another employee’s checklist…
Well, it was nice chatting with you James. Let’s talk again next February!
Hire 100 black men in blacksuits, black hats & sunglasses to walk silently thru town, grinning at everyone. (Stolen from Whole Earth Catalogue story.)
I saw the headline and assumed it would be Peel.
Peel Police Department: Pioneers in excessive force lawsuits since 1974.
This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.