Daniel Radcliffe will play Weird Al Yankovic in new biopic

I feel like you’re joking here, but actuallly:wink:

6 Likes

Oh yeah. Looks like I purged that one from my memory.

4 Likes

I like Radcliffe, but can’t they have Weird Al just play a younger version of himself? Like with makeup?

2 Likes

This is absolutely sound advice. And I think we saw the same interview! I thought about my tattoos for at least a year, each, before committing to ink. :smile:

4 Likes

Yes! I stand corrected! I was listening to Dr Demento when “Junk Food Junkie” was a cutting edge novelty record.

4 Likes

I see the casting as pretty inspired and a sign of the fun they’re going to have with it.

3 Likes

I expect so - I hope so!

1 Like

Now I want to see Daniel Radcliffe playing Marshall Crenshaw playing John Lennon in “Beatlemaniamania”

Or do the I’m Not There treatment where a bunch of different random actors portray him.

But given how ageless he is, he could certainly play himself at pretty much any time in his life.

2 Likes

If Tom Cruise (5’7”) can play Jack Reacher (6’5”), then I think Radcliffe is fine for Weird Al. He’s at least skinny like Al.

3 Likes

That role was a bit of a reach for him…

2 Likes

Holy crap, that Roku TV I bought will actually be useful for something instead of just being a constant reminder that I should have bought a regular TV and a Chromecast.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.