Dead bodies can soon be liquified with new California law

Obligatory:

http://www.duneinfo.com/giedi_prime/dune-tv-edition-dvd/jamis

6 Likes

The mob must be jealous.

1 Like

Good! Fucking liberals trying to stop me from turning myself into vape juice when I die.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I don’t care what you do with my body after I’m dead. Just be really, really sure I’m actually dead first.

14 Likes

So Crematoriums will start selling real creamer?

7 Likes

Came here for this.

3 Likes

Sky Burial FTW!

11 Likes
3 Likes

When the topic is actually liquefying bodies, who doesn’t think of Emilio and the bathtub?

9 Likes

You beat me to it!

I would love this. however, since I don’t think it’s legal here in America, I’ll go for a nice green funeral and feed the bugs instead.

7 Likes

better get a safety coffin

6 Likes

I am not entirely convinced that creating enough lye to dissolve a body is an energy-free process. Lye doesn’t just happen. It has to be manufactured.
Pouring the used lye down the drain is not necessarily environment-friendly either… but it shifts the burden to someone else’s environment, which I guess is good enough.

3 Likes

That’s how you make soap, isn’t it? AKA saponification.

https://curiosity.com/topics/what-are-soap-mummies-curiosity/

4 Likes

Whackyweedia
:

Sodium hydroxide is frequently used in the process of decomposing roadkill dumped in landfills by animal disposal contractors.[6] Due to its low cost and availability, it has been used to dispose of corpses by criminals. Italian serial killer Leonarda Cianciulli used this chemical to turn dead bodies into soap.

3 Likes

That’s cool if you don’t care about the skeleton getting scattered all over the place. The beetles are a better way to go if you want nice clean bones to make a spooky xylophone though.

3 Likes

I’m a californian, and I’ll do it if I can get someone to sneak little aliquots of me into people’s kale-nanna-berry-whatthefuckever drinks “because they’re juicing”…

I work in a large building with a couple of open kitchens, and some m-fer is bringing in a blender and 2-3 bags of produce (and of course taking up all the fridge space) because his JOOCE has to be fresh! Can’t possibly make a tumbler of it in the morning and bring it in like a normal human, no… Has to be made fresh several times a day…

4 Likes

2 Likes

I mean, I can’t imagine I would mind what becomes of my skeleton. Buy a Xylophone sure sounds like a good option. One hopes they play “spooky scary skeletons” on it.

1 Like

California is getting serious about water conservation.

2 Likes