Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

oh god…

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

I don’t know why this breaks me apart so much, but it does. RIP, father.

desmond-tutu-dalai-lama

14 Likes
13 Likes
11 Likes
6 Likes

Good time to remember that the mob tried to car bomb him when he was gaming commissioner and cleaning that up.

11 Likes

The Road to Hong Kong | Norman Panama | 1962

Michele Mok, Yvonne Shima, Bob Hope, April Ashley

14 Likes

They had a very hyped up documentary called “All Madden” that aired on Sunday, it was advertised for MONTHS on Fox as the definitive tribute to the man.

I think his death and health issues were not a secret in the industry and they wanted to give him a look at what his funeral would be like.

She was the earliest British person to have been outed by the press as having had GCS, which isn’t the same thing. British trans people had to learn how to avoid being doxxed 70+ years ago. I know people who changed their name several times over six months to try to make it hard to be outed.

We are talking about the same British press that believes that people only become transgender after surgery though, so they never were trustworthy even when they are reliable.

12 Likes

There’s a lot of misinformation in the general public about trans people’s history.

They reported Roberta Cowell as the fist from the UK when she passed & Christine Jorgensen as the first anywhere. :woman_shrugging:

Meanwhile, someone lucky enough to be quiet behind the scenes etc.

Wiki
Roberta Elizabeth Marshall Cowell (8 April 1918[1] – 11 October 2011) was a British racing driver and Second World War fighter pilot. She was the first known British trans woman to undergo sex reassignment surgery.[2]

10 Likes

This will hurt everyone here, I think. :sob:

19 Likes

Baby Reaction GIF

13 Likes

TMZ is the only source for this news at the moment.

Unfortunately despite being a terrible website, TMZ is also often pretty reliable when it comes to scooping things like this. Damn what a loss.

6 Likes

When I get to heaven, if I get to heaven, me and God gonna have a talk. He couldn’t have given her 17 more days to make 100.

I think anyone that makes it to 99 should be allowed to make 100.

3 Likes

Another source.

10 Likes

betty white dancing GIF by chuber channel

10 Likes
10 Likes

I came here because my daughter had already texted me to tell me. And she doesn’t read TMZ.

8 Likes

Anthony Anderson Reaction GIF

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Sad Arrested Development GIF

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Meme Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

sad charlie murphy GIF

sad anne hathaway GIF

15 Likes

Thank you for being a friend, Betty.

13 Likes

Well, shit. That sucks.