Dead Celebrity (Part 1)

13 Likes

Stossel sued for damages, got a large amount of money, but one of the things he allegedly hates and rails against is people suing and getting large amounts of money. He more recently sued Facebook for millions when they fact checked him on some climate change inaccuracy. He lost. He’s affiliated with the Koch network of evil fuckery.

8 Likes
8 Likes

“What kind of sin could a man commit in a single lifetime to bring this upon himself?” - Lt Col Glenn Manning, The Amazing Colossal Man

I use this quote whenever something goes wrong.

As a kid, I saw every film Bert I. Gordon ever made. Saw most of them again on MST3K.

6 Likes

Am I the only one who, upon seeing a notification of a new post in this thread, clicked through anticipating “Ding Dong, the Mitch is Dead?”

6 Likes

Can’t say I’m with you on that. Knowing about the top-tier medical care that wealthy USians get makes me think that he’ll likely soon be back in action.

4 Likes

Frisson, then?

3 Likes

Season 1 Nbc GIF by Perfect Harmony

3 Likes
8 Likes

Any day now…

6 Likes
8 Likes

My assumption was that Mitch McConnell died at least a decade ago, and is now a corpse being puppeted by demons like a Charlie the Unicorn extra. Is there any real evidence otherwise?

9 Likes

Checks…

Nope. None. He’s rotting before our eyes.

9 Likes
10 Likes

“Only Doctor Hans Zarkov - formerly at NASA - has provided any explanation”

2 Likes
17 Likes
7 Likes

It’s fucking sad that the new White Rose is a nazi organisation.

13 Likes

This is definitely one of those “ I could have sworn he died a few years ago” instances for me… maybe I’m mixing up him going to prison or Charles Manson dying or something…

2 Likes

Whoa, her term in office had just started…

11 Likes