Dead Celebrity (Part 2)

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

10 Likes

Invasion Of The Body Snatchers Someone GIF

And

Okay, maybe not the two things he wants to be remembered for, but they are the two things I remember him for.

And don’t look now too.

Not bad going.

10 Likes

I love that video so hard…

And of course, he was the first Hawkeye, though most probably associate the role of Alan Alda…

mash-jesus

:sob:

16 Likes

And she spoke so warmly of how wonderful he was to her, both for doing it in the first place (free or more or less free) and how he was on set.

Only he came upon her spliffing up before the shot began and he warned her that she might not be able to work if she did that. Not knowing that Kate began her work day like that, everyday!

13 Likes

giphy (1)_26

10 Likes

That Donald gif is the default gif used on the “question” threads when someone forgets to write their comment in the form of a question. :sob:

8 Likes

13 Likes

“What the hell, God, that’s not the Donald whose soul we prayed for you to take!”

18 Likes

6b646296-1191-4199-917a-43bbabc8be98_text

12 Likes

Thank you for all the years of excellent performances!
https://apnews.com/article/donald-sutherland-dies-68b0713a89774964b88ce0a1cc55cc18

10 Likes

A hui hou, Kamekona.

11 Likes

If your a fan of This Old House and New Yankee Workshop… this is sad news…

He also apparently worked with Julia Child, which I didn’t know…

11 Likes
12 Likes

“He spent his life looking over his shoulder but he forgot to look both ways before crossing the street,” one police source said.

Tony was in the wrong gang. He should have been in the Tufty Club.

10 Likes

He also created Crockett’s Victory Garden, later renamed The Victory Garden following the passing of the original host (James Underwood Crockett). Ran from 1975 until 2010 under a series of hosts.

4 Likes

Welp, guess which episode I ended up watching yesterday! The In the Cards episode! How weird!

Now I’m really keen for a star trek spin off show with Willie Mays as a time traveler trying to “set things right” but being chased by the bureau of temporal affairs or some such… :laughing:

5 Likes

And they show a video with the driver clearly identifiable? Are they trying to get him killed?

5 Likes

That much detail is too gruesome. Even for me, and I used to be a print journo. And sad and too graphic for his family, I imagine.

4 Likes

Yeah I didn’t read it but the headline was grotesque.

Which is why I didn’t read it.

5 Likes

12 Likes