Deadly Novichok dose 'came from bottle' in victim's house

Jesus. Be careful out there David Sedaris.

1 Like

This is one of the purest examples of “No True Scotsman” I’ve seen in the wild.

Edit: I should also point out that “the KGB” is something skeptics, apologists, and defenders of Russia always seem bring up. There are quite a few reasons to suspect the Russian government is involved; there’s no particular reason to think “the KGB” (which was reorganized under new names when the USSR dissolved) is officially involved, and indeed the news stories I’ve seen don’t bring it up.

5 Likes

not kgb. GRU. (of “inside the Aquarium” fame)

2 Likes

To be honest, even testing the “perfume” in a full perfume bottle you found (numerous British news sources are quoting Charlie Rowley’s brother, who has spoken to him since the incident, as saying it was a perfume bottle) on yourself in the normal way might well kill you if it turned out to be a nerve agent.

FIFA has never been in Soho Square, that’s the (English) FA. FIFA headquarters have been in Zurich since 1932, before that they were in Paris.

The IFAB may well have met in Soho Square in one of the years when it was England’s turn to host, but the IFAB, again, is not FIFA.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.