Deep-sleeping doggo refuses to wake up without this 6-step routine (video)

Originally published at: Deep-sleeping doggo refuses to wake up without this 6-step routine (video) - Boing Boing

3 Likes

I could be wrong, but wouldn’t waving a smelly doggy treat under the boi’s schnoozle accomplish all?

We have a dog that is part pit bull we adopted last year. I swear she fake snores when she doesn’t want to get up.
I’m like “your eyes are open, I know you’re not asleep”.
Also, she loves her sweater and sleeping in the sun (shameless dog picture post).

8 Likes

I have a pit bull mix who also really likes to sleep. Is that common for pitties?

2 Likes

That and personal space issues, he says, being slowly crushed by a snoozing pitmix on his lap.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, mine definitely does not understand the concept of personal space. Fortunately for me, he’s mixed with miniature Aussie, so he’s only about 30 lbs.

1 Like

Yea, our girl also doesn’t seem to realize her own size. She’s bigger than our other dogs by quite a bit, but she’ll sometimes almost lay right on top of them getting comfortable on the couch.
She also does this thing like today - I got up at 6 to start the coffee, then came back to bed because I didn’t have any meetings till 730 and when I got back, she was in my spot rolling around.

Shadow does that, too. He likes warm spots. Luckily, at 30 lbs, he’s pretty easy to just push out of the way. Not that he’s happy about it.

1 Like

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.