Watch: This sleeping pup morphs into a demon when it's time to wake up

Originally published at: Watch: This sleeping pup morphs into a demon when it's time to wake up | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Her dog sounds like it’s broken.

18 Likes

If I were a tik-toker I would totally recreate this with me in the bed (using the same audio). It is TOO ACCURATE

12 Likes

That’s what you get for trying to talk to him before he’s had coffee. My sweetie is the same.

10 Likes

maybe he’s pissed about those rubber bands in his hair?

8 Likes

Ctrl+alt+delete

1 Like

I have three dogs that wake up at the crack of dawn every day like they are an hour late for whatever dog meeting they have scheduled.

The lovable bastards even adjust for time changes. It’s a conspiracy I tell you.

8 Likes

Looks to me like she fed him after midnight.

20 Likes

Let sleeping dogs lie…

21 Likes

I’ll bet he’s thinking the same thing as Anna in Downton Abbey

“Just for once in my life, I’d like to sleep until I woke up natural.”

8 Likes

Isn’t Mummy’s little Foo-Foo the darlingest?

If I was a toy dog that fits in the kitchen waste disposal, I would clean my act up. But after eight years, the evil has crystallised, and there is no changing now. Cleanse your bed with Holy Fire before it is too late.

5 Likes

It’s videos like this my wife loves to show me to point out we Americans are nuts.

Side note - looks like the pupper might have cataracts? Could be just an aging and confused dog.

5 Likes

If I behaved that way in the morning, I’m pretty sure my beloved would bin me.

2 Likes

That’s not a dog. That’s a creature from The Dark Crystal.

6 Likes

This made me think of a Joel comment directed toward the Master’s dog during Manos: “Look, I know you’re an evil hell beast and all, but could ya keep it down?! It’s past 9, and we got kids!!”

4 Likes

It looks to be so. He’s got a rear differential and some training wheels. I’d be grumpy too.

6 Likes

As a kid visiting my stepdad’s family farm, I tried to pet and old deaf dog who was sleeping in the sun and got myself bitten on the hand.

As for this gremlin, is there a music remix yet? my kids and I can’t stop singing Alugalug cat…

1 Like

I’m not buying the personification of a grumpy sleep-in for entertainment purposes.
It’s too close to the way a dog in pain looks and sounds - perhaps a learned reaction to past trauma.
A pekinese I knew damaged his back jumping down from furniture and I watched him act exactly the same way to his adoring owners trying to treat him.

It’s heartbreaking when an injured dog’s defence mechanisms result in aggression toward a trusted owner but credit to the caring guardian looking after the little one.

2 Likes

Reminds me of Paul Rugg and his adorable chihuahua.

9 Likes