Denver Clinic plans to fix 10,000 more cats free, no strings attached

Based on Malarkey’s and PatRx2’s responses above, maybe the problem is that your flyers aren’t in French.

2 Likes

The TNR clinic that I have used provides live traps, that double as the transportation containers, for free.

Note that they require leaving a $100 check in their possession as a deposit, in case you never come back with their trap, but the check is never presented to the bank if you bring their trap back with a cat in it.

Different clinics have different procedures, but it’s worth looking into.

In my experience, the neighborhood cats I’ve trapped do not associate me with the event. I’m up to half a clowder so far, and about a day or so after I turn them loose (after they’ve been “fixed”) they are back at the feeding station for breakfast.

6 Likes

If this is a joke I don’t get it :slight_smile:

1 Like

(seems to be my night for quoting Die Hard movies)
As I was going to St. Ives,
I met a man with seven wives,
Each wife had seven sacks,
Each sack had seven cats,
Each cat had seven kits:
Kits, cats, sacks, and wives,
How many were there going to St. Ives?[

7 Likes

The guy and his wives could have been going the same direction as the poet. With all that baggage it wouldn’t be surprising if the narrator overtook them.

2 Likes

…no strings attached.

3 Likes

TBQH, I don’t think anybody’s ever posted any flyers.
(None of the cats I asked knew anything about it.)

2 Likes

So, each wife has 392 cats in seven bags, and is taking them to St Ives for whatever reason? What is the man doing, supervising? Did he marry all these women for their world class cat carrying skills?

1 Like

It would be crude to state the obvious here.

3 Likes

Unless you’re Donald Trump

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.