Destiny 2: Forsaken may be too confusing to bother re-engaging with

You can tell Bungie took the complaints from the community very seriously this time around. It’s like they took year 2 & 3 from D1 and cranked that up to an 11.

At least this time around they organized the lore pretty nicely in it’s own little section.

I got into D1 when they released TAKEN KING, which was the correct time to enter. They had unscrewed up a bunch of things, threw out like three of their currencies, and made the whole thing fun and interesting. I put lots of time into it, no regrets. I’ve not bought anything else (RISE OF IRON, D2) until this latest FORSAKEN release, hoping they’ve got the same magic working. I didn’t even buy THIS, it’s free from PS+. We’ll see! DESTINY does a great job conveying the whole “you are a superhero” feeling.

I just finished the campaign and hit the new level cap today. Thought it was great. The lore is in game finally, theres more to do than i know where to start.

I think its a touch hyperbolic to say upon d2 launch, everyone stopped playing. The destiny reddit wouldn’t be the same without a daily crisis post. The last dlc warmind was really good and the d2 campaign was good for everyone except the players who demanded 24/7 grinding satisfaction.

Base game is free on PSN. 6 bucks new other places

I was going to say that, while I have really fond memories of Marathon, holding it up as a monument to storytelling can only be accomplished with some seriously rose tinted glasses…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.