Dick Pound: Olympics will be postponed

I think was “Selling Eng’s Gland By The Pound”… but I’ve been known to be wrong.

4 Likes

10 Likes

Richard Braine (politician)

Yes! I thought the monument built for him was glorious.

13 Likes

I believe that is how they are served to be gustatorially consumed?

2 Likes

Dick Pound, meet Cave Johnson!
Yes, I have been replaying Half Life in my isolation…

4 Likes

Bout time, Dick Pound.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Dick Pound is coming pretty hard there with his assertion that the Olympics will be postponed.

It’s his signature style, though. Copied by many. You’ve probably heard people draw the comparison, “Wow, that was a real Dick Pounding” referring of course to actors in film who have had to sit through a very vigorous assertion.

2 Likes

13 Likes

Especially tantalizing, since he wore it on his face.

6 Likes

Roger Stone wears it on his back.

5 Likes

Results confirm the probability of Presidential figures being perceived primarily in genital terms; the face of LB Johnson is clearly genital in significant appearance–the nasal prepuce, scrotal jaw, etc. Faces were seen as either circumcised (JFK, Khrushchev) or uncircumcised (LBJ, Adenauer). In assembly-kit tests Reagan’s face was uniformly perceived as a penile erection.

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. He chooses to go by that name? Not Rick or Richard or whatever his middle name is?

2 Likes

5 Likes
4 Likes

Why I advoid turkey neck during ThanksGiving dinner.

3 Likes

Bob Carr who didn’t drive.

I did once run in to him at the Louvre, actually looking at the Mona Lisa. He saw me looking and obviously thought another bloody sydneysider. I didn’t have time to explain that I was from Melbourne and only vaguely recognized him.

1 Like

That’s what she said.

2 Likes

it’s official

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.