Did RNC pay $94,800 to Books-a-Million to goose Don Trump Jr.'s 'Triggered' book sales?

Speaking of which:

(don’t click or you’ll be sorry)

4 Likes

There were stacks of this book at my nearby Costco. The staff, or perhaps another patron, stacked all of the books face down.

11 Likes

Just to be clear, we are now in a world where the RNC will spend almost 100k on artificially boosting the sales of - not even a candidates book - but the child of a candidate.

4 Likes

At the small, independent bookstore where I work, I was dismayed to learn today that we’d already sold two of the three copies we had available. And this in a very anti-Trump town. I doubt RNC stooges went out of their way to buy two copies, so yeah, unfortunately, a few real people really are buying them… though I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re buying it for the same reason as the RNC and then never reading it.

2 Likes

Outhouse paper?

1 Like

The regional breakdown of sales showing on the Bookscan page are that about half the sales are in the New York and DC areas. Probably a lot of people are hate-reading it.

Clicked. Was sorry.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.