Did you ever want to play questions?

You guys will tell me if I’m getting too feisty in the threads, right?

Am I the only one that went to a demolition derby tonight?

#WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!?!?!

(I didn’t take the below photo)

https://instagram.com/p/8E1TGICxkr/

5 Likes

whats wrong with working on the NYT crossword with MrsTobinL?

1 Like

Did she catch on fire and vent lots of steam and smoke?

1 Like

That’s still a thing?

2 Likes

Was The Womanizer involved?

2 Likes

And for three-in-a-row, holy moly, is this Stone Stochasticity Project brew super tasty or what?

So many flavors, how can I even begin to describe it?

2 Likes

Don’t all wives do that when you leave the toilet seat up?

1 Like

Anyone ever flown from PDX to Seattle before?

Don’t Alaska hire some awesome cabin crew?
(where awesome means sarcastic old bastards?)

1 Like

Why would one fly that short a hop? Wouldn’t driving be quicker if you count the airport waiting time?

1 Like

Wasn’t it a transfer from St Louis? Ever been given a drink and then told you put your trays up literally 30s later?

Isn’t SeaTac currently under a security lockdown for reasons unknown? Wouldn’t that suck if you were, say, in SeaTac airport?

2 Likes

Did you have Toasted Ravioli when you were there?

1 Like

I did not, but didn’t everyone who did say how good they were? Wasn’t I trying to eat healthily?

Have you ever found that drunkenly shouting at security to tell you what’s going on was a productive exercise?

4 Likes

Just got back from a show and don’t I think we have a few new superfans? Isn’t getting people spontaneously up and dancing the best feeling in the world?

5 Likes

Are they your Mel?

4 Likes

What should I eat at the fair today - blooming onion or fried cheese-curds?

3 Likes

Can I present an alternative viewpoint to you, and mention that we oldie oldsters didn’t have to do as many group projects in college back when dinosaurs roamed the Earth, and that meant we started our careers without a valuable skill that comes into play EVERY.SINGLE.DAY in virtually any job?

4 Likes

Hopefully not?

(But then, I don’t want to cast aspersions on anyone else’s sexual preferences.)

In addition to basic good manners, and not wanting to fall into a toilet in the middle of the night, isn’t an open toilet seat also a problem when your dog is big enough to consider it a water bowl, and likes to lick people too?

2 Likes