Did you ever want to play questions?

Haven’t I seen @japhroaig boasting pans on here somewhere?

3 Likes

Has the inside made social change or has those seeking to make social change from within just been co-opted by the system? Isn’t that an age-old debate?

4 Likes

Isn’t this what we’re talking about?

Isn’t that part of the problem here? Didn’t the same happen in the jared thread? Is anyone happy about this stuff right now?

Am I not wondering now just what the possibilities are here for serious discussion of some issues? Isn’t moderation here a bit quick to quash disagreement that gets anywhere above lukewarm? Am I not suddenly doubting my commitment to BBS Sparkle Motion?

6 Likes

Don’t I understand, but it would be a terrible shame if you left due to problems with the moderation process? Aren’t you a strong voice we need around here, one that won’t take shit? Maybe we should start a thread discussing this because it seems to have hit a nerve today?

7 Likes

Haven’t I now created said thread? [ETA] Have I gone mad?

3 Likes

Aren’t we all mad here?

2 Likes

Aren’t some madder than others?

1 Like

How did I not know that roly-poly bugs are called woodlice?

4 Likes

And aren’t they crustaceans as well and not bugs?

2 Likes

How did I not know that woodlice are called roly-poly bugs?

2 Likes

Who woulda thunk it, right?

2 Likes

That means they should be delicious, right?

I still haven’t tried, so I can’t knock.

1 Like

Well we don’t eat their large nightmare inducing ocean cousins, so would there be reason to eat the small ones?

3 Likes

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa, what the hell is that?

3 Likes

Hey guys, did you know that this thread is expanding so rapidly that if you try to use the “go to bottom” shortcut, by the time you get there, it’s no longer the bottom and 3 other people have already commented in that space of time?

8 Likes

A Giant Isopod, what else would it be?

3 Likes

Isn’t that a mite of some kind?

3 Likes

Aren’t they called cheeselogs too? Doesn’t that sound delicious?

(wiki says that’s in Reading, England only, so maybe that’s where I heard that)

4 Likes

Isn’t this thread going to be the one to break the BBS eventually?

6 Likes