Did you ever want to play questions?

So… who else just spent $2 for an hour’s worth* of daydreaming?

*(it’s a thirty-minute walk to the store)

6 Likes

I got one on Sunday while running errands… so yeah an infinitesimal chance is better than none right?

2 Likes

Will you be happy for me when I win the big jackpot?

3 Likes

And did you say ONE BILLION DOLLARS in the voice of Dr. Evil in your head while purchasing it?

3 Likes

Didn’t I get a good chuckle at the people on one of the machines putting loads and loads of money in, figuring they had as much a chance of winning as you or me?

3 Likes

Does repeated necromancing give anyone else the heebie jeebies?

5 Likes

office pool, and when we win i’ll send ya a postcard from the seychelles?

3 Likes

And if I get lucky won’t I start posting from Hawaii? Or maybe just go where it is summer time and post from New Zealand?

2 Likes

you know othermichael is gonna win and spend all of it writing bots, right?

7 Likes

I saw that too, and was wondering what the :cake: that’s all about?

Anyone else just realize that their mouse scroll wheel is broken after about a week of wondering why they suddenly had no skill at scrolling down? Yeah, I thought I was physically having issues instead of a 58 cent sensor inside a mouse.

How is it that I ever earned a degree in anything?

9 Likes

Sexual favors?

3 Likes

Band name?

3 Likes

Album Title?

2 Likes

I just heard a dude bro behind me order a bacon cheeseburger, without cheese. I don’t feel the need to put that in a question since isnt that order questionable to begin with!?!?

4 Likes

Why was the person behind you ordering? Wasn’t it your turn?

Was bacon burger not on the menu? If not, how else would you order that? Maybe he was lactose-intolerant?

3 Likes

You really think those would have gotten me through college? I don’t.

Was his back to the counter? Maybe he wasn’t in the queue? Why is life so confusing?

#But why if he was lactose intolerant would you order a bacon cheeseburger without cheese!? Isn’t it, I dunno, a bacon burger???

(Can I get a glass of water, sans hydrogen?)

Table–weren’t we all at tables? (My salad wasn’t bad)