Did you ever want to play questions?

Do you have to apply mud, then sand those?

Doesn’t that always seem a requirement around here?

Has it been 10 years?

?

It is very hard for a good person to express how they feel about finally being free because something has happened to a bad person. You don’t want to be happy someone is dead, but now the entire world can be a slight bit happier, all of us, because this drain on our civilization, our decency, our polity is finally real. We have all dreamed of this moment, even if we don’t want to admit it. Sure, wouldn’t it be great if he simply retired…but we all know he was never going to retire. He had to die. It is that simple.

We are a better country tonight because we have one less hater calling the shots.

Here: let me Donald myself:

Why is that not being posted in the butts thread?

Isn’t that where I posted the original picture?

(searches…)

Holy hell, how did I not post that picture there?

Do you know why a big box of See’s candies is the best Valentines gift? Can it be for any other reason that that you then have a big box of See’s candies around the house?

An unconscious, yet strategic choice?

Will no one else defend our honor?

Shouldn’t @glennf do that, or someone else who actually likes Jeopardy!?

Why does the show’s name finish with an exclamation mark and not a question one, anyway?

And why aren’t the questions which are answers actually the answers to the answers which are questions?

If someone asked you “What is Disneyworld*?” would your answer really be “Cory Doctorow’s “Down and Out in the Magic Kingdom” is a futuristic tale about attempts to make this Orlando Park virtual”?

*or whatever the hell the name of that place is

So y’all think things in the form of a question is a pointless gimmick?

Why did I not know you were such heartless b*****ds?

Bad parenting?

Oooh, are we playing Wheel of Fortune too?

Is that Numberwang?

Hey, @japhroaig, was this your Valentine’s tweet?

(Yeah, yeah, mammals not fish…whatever, dude!)

10025?

Why am I sick? Will this cough ever end? Why have I been so busy at work? Will I ever have time to develop film that I mixed chemicals for over the weekend? Is everyone else here okay?

Do you know the Clarence Darrow quote about this?

“I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction.”